Saturday, April 16, 2016

To My Wife

I woke up this morning and thanked GOD as tears of joy filled my eyes. He has blessed me beyond words! I thought about how many times I had ignored him but he never ignored me. I am living proof that GOD never leaves his children. I thought of the many times I could have died and he protected me and now he has given me my most precious gifts, an amazing wife and daughter. I want you both to know that walking with you each by my side and holding your hands is heaven on earth for me. Now I know what soul mate is, it is when GOD gives you that special person and allows the TWO TO BECOME ONE! I have been blessed beyond words and I owe everything to GOD. I will do as he says and cherish and take care of you always for you are the greatest gift I have ever received in this life, I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, my lovely husband! I am tha happiest wife in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my lovely husband! I am the happiest wife in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, my lovely husband! I am the happiest wife in the world!

    ReplyDelete